Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Mojo Monday 479

Hello everyone. 
I have a card to share with you. I used the Mojo Monday sketch. 


Be sure to check out the sketch here. 

You can see how I created this card in the video below. 


Here is a couple more detailed photos. 



 I used 7 Dots Studio Cotton Candy dreams 6x6 paper pack. I used Sparkly Dreams stamp set from Verve stamps. I finished off the card with some Prima flowers. 

Supplies used (Scrapbook.com)
Heavy Gesso
Flower bundle 
Northpark flowers 
Archival ink
Other products used
7 Dots studio Cotton Candy Dreams
Sparkly Dreams Stamp set
Thank you for stopping by. 

6 comments:

mommyx2 said...

Pretty! Love the colors!

Sharon Wheet said...

love the card! I love the layers, the blossoms, the colors, just everything! TFS

mosia said...

It's great!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so gorgeous, Tiffany! Love these colors and can't wait to watch the video. :) Happy new year and thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Coby said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colors!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!