Monday, July 13, 2015

Wall plaque. Scraps of Elegance July kit.

Good morning!  I have a prject to share with you I created for The Scraps of Elegance.


Here is the main kit. 


I used our July Patricia's Memoirs kit,  Floral Add On, and Creativity Add On to create this sweet altered wall plaque.  The Walnut Hollow Monogram Wood Plaque, Ranger Antiquities Embossing Powder, Prima Finnabair Bubbles Clear Stamp, and Prima Babs Flowers with Resin Faces are all in the Creativity Add On. The Prima Esperanza Flowers with leaves are in the Floral Add On, and the BoBunny Juliet paper, Prima Wildflowers Stencil, and Reneabouquets Butterflies are all from the Main Kit.

Here are some more photos. 



You can watch how I created this project in the video below 



Thank you for stopping by!! 




No comments:

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!