Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Beautiful layout. Scraps of Elegance kit club.

Hi everyone. I have a layout to share with you. 
I used the April Scraps of Elegance kit. Lynne's Garden kit.
Be sure to follow the Scraps of Elegance/Darkness blog


Here is the main kit. 


I used the Prima Butterfly papers for this layout. I also used some items from the Elements add on, Flower add on and the Creativity add on.  
 You can see how I created the layout in the video below. 



Here are some more photos.




Thank you for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Lynne J said...

beautiful page-love your design!

Patricia said...

I absolutely love your clusters and how you layered the different elements...such an adorable page!!!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Your work is stunning!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!