Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Be You mixed media canvas. Prima Butterfly paper collection

Hello everyone. 
I have a canvas to share with you. 

I created this canvas using the Prima Butterfly collection. 
You can see how I created it here. 


Here is a couple detail pictures. 



Products used. 
Prima Flowers - Stem flower, Butterfly Buble 
Prima Shabby treasures - door locks 
Prima Wheat Jute 
Prima Butterfly 3 stamp (Finnabair stamp) 
Prima Color Bloom spray Berry Wine

Thank you for stopping by.

Stay Inspired.

4 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Your canvas is so very gorgeous and I watched the video - it was awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Janene said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Nancy said...

It's gorgeous, Tiffany! :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning canvas!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!