Monday, February 23, 2015

Heritage album.

Hello everyone. 
I am sharing a album I created using the new Prima Timeless Memories paper collection and the Rectangle hardware album.  


I have to say that this album is the best one I have purchased. Most of them warp or can't hold any dimensional items but this one I added everything I wanted. 


This post is going to have lots of photos. This album is huge and it allows for so much space to put pictures and pockets for journaling cards. 

At the end of this post there will be a list of products I used. 

Here are the pages. 










Isn't this paper gorgeous? I just love the grunge and mixed media feel. 

Here is some more detailed pictures 








 Products I used are 

Prima Timeless Memories paper 
Prima Memory hardware rectangle journal 
Blue Fern Studios chipboard (various pieces) 
Prima stitch stamp 
Prima Finnabair crackle stamp 
Prima Finnabair butterfly 3 stamp 
Prima Finnabair peeled paint stamp
Flowers from Prima, Wild Orchid crafts, Petaloo and Manor House Creations. 
Prima Resin pieces. 

You can find more products I used here

Be sure to check out my Etsy store. This album and lots of other items are available for purchase.

.Thank you for stopping by.  

8 comments:

Janene said...

That books is STUNNING!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty - and so well done, it's hard to tell between the stamped bits and the patterns already on the design paper - it's so seemless. Great colours used too. Good look with its sale.

Paula x

Lizzyc said...

This little album looks wonderful.. I love the uniformity all through the pages and just love the paper range you have used..

Анита Носова said...

So nice!

Mucsi Bea said...

Wow, that's beautiful!!!

Monika Januszewska-Rosik said...

I love this work! Absolutely gorgeous!

Penny said...

Tiffany, I love all the texture and the color is my favorite.. Hugs and miss you my friend...

Scraps of Elegance said...

Just exquisite work! I adore each of your pages and all the wonderful little creative details.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!