Monday, January 27, 2014

Mixed media canvas.

Hello friends. 

I have a canvas to share with you today. It has a very winter feel with the blue and white.  
Here is the project. 


The canvas measures 8x10. I added lots of texture with Shimmerz texturez. I used Tidy Widy, Patina, and Gritty Graphite. I used different masks to create different patterns and textures. The stamp set I used is Serenity from Verve stamps. I used the Occasions frame die. I also used the Dreamy leaves die. 

I used some Manor House Creations flowers and Leaky Shed Studio chipboard pieces. 

You can watch the video to see how it all came together here. 

Here are some up close pictures 





Here is a list of shimmerz products used. 
Texturez - Tidy widy, Patina, and Gritty graphite
Dimensionz - Blueberry hill 
Coloringz - Mama sings the blues 
Shimmeringz - Concrete 
Vibez - Snow storm 

You can purchase all these products and more in the Shimmerz store 
If you mention my name when you check out you can get free product (sample size texturez or dazzlerz) 


Thank you for stopping by. 















2 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

WOW Tiffany...so gorgeous! Love the wintery feel!

Debbie Sherman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!