Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Delight. Leaky Shed Studios project.

I have created a layout. I have used many fabulous chipboard pieces from Leaky Shed Studios.



What I did with the chipboard is pretty easy. I painted them with Gesso and them used some sprays on them from Lindys Stamp Gang. I wanted to create a layout with few colors and make it very shabby looking. I also wanted to step out of my creative box and use blue.
I used the Picket fence which I painted and stamped on it. I also used some spray on it. I also used the Flower corner and pained and sprayed it as well.  I used my favorite items from LSS which are the Spring Butterflies.

Here are some up close pictures of the layout.



Here is a supply list. 
Prima Delight paper and embellishments 
Lindys Stamp gang spray. 
Manor House Creations flowers 
LSS butterfly , fence and corner 

Thank you for stopping by. 

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!