Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook guest designer....

Yes that is right! I am so honored to have been asked to guest design for such a wonderful kit club. 
Make sure to head on over to My Creative Scrapbook and check out all the kits. 

Here is the October Limited Edition kit. 


This kit was amazing to play with. So many goodies. 

Here is my layouts. 







Here is an altered cigar box I made. 



Make sure to head on over to MCS and check out the other designers work. They are so inspiring. 

Thank you for stopping by. 










1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Tiffany, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!