Monday, May 13, 2013

Heartfelt Thanks

I made this card for my son's teacher. Last week was Teacher appreciation week. 



I used some Basic Grey paper. It is the Cappella collection. The card is very simple. I used a Martha Stewart border punch. I used the Celebration of Thanks stamp set. I stamped the sentiment on a Oval die cut. I also used a Cuttlebug dots embossing folder for the background paper. I used the Blue Skies stamp set to stamp the butterfly. I used the Butterfly die to cut it out. I then tied some saitn ribbon and added some pearls to finish off the card. 

Here is another picture. 


Here is a supply list 
  • Basic Grey Cappella paper
  • Verve Stamps - Celebration of Thanks and blue Skies 
  • Cut above Dies (Verve) - All flutter and Oval dies
  • Stazon ink, Martha Stewart border punch, Satin ribbon, pearls cuttle bug polka dot embossing folder.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!