Friday, April 5, 2013

April Verve Diva Inspirations Hop . Happy Birthday

So glad you can join us. 



You should have just came from Susan's blog. If not you can go to the Verve blog for more details




Welcome to our Diva Inspirations Hop! It's the 5th of the month and that means it's time for the Verve Inspirations Team to breathe new life into some much-loved stamps and dies. And there's a PRIZE up for grabs! So be sure to leave a little shout out in the comment section of each blog as you hop about to be entered in a drawing for a $30 gift certificate to Verve Stamps! Check out all the details over at the Verve Blog, which just happens to be the start of the hop.

You can find a video tutorial here





I made this card using the Plain Jane Happy Birthday stamp. I used Pink Paislee Hope Chest paper. I used my Cameo to cut out the leaves and a background overlay. I also used a mask and some plaster to create alot of texture and dimension. I also used the Vintage Oval die.  I also used some May Arts ribbon and a Petaloo flower








Here is the line up. I am your last stop. Make sure to leave some love on all the blogs. 



1. Julee7. Karen
2. Amy8. Sankari
3. Anya9. Sarah
4. Betty10. Sony
5. Jen d.11. Susan
6. Jessica12. Tiffany



Here is a supply list 

  • Verve Stamps - Happy Birthday
  • Verve Stamps - Vintage Oval die
  • Pink Paislee - Hope Chest 
  • Momento ink. 
  • Silhouette Cameo - #9703 & #11449 
  • Prima Damask Mask
  • Plaster (used with the mask to create lots f texture)
  • Petaloo flower 
  • May Arts ribbon
Make sure to follow the Verve blog and like the Verve Facebook page. Also be sure to check out this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge. There is a prize up for grabs.

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your comments.   

22 comments:

Cindi said...

Beautiful cards! I love the elegance of the papers and colors.

Oma said...

Very elegant card Tiffany!

pam said...

very lovely....

Marisa said...

Gorgeous neutral pallet and a very elegant card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow! This is stunning! Loving all the neutral and that texture from the stencil/template is amazing!

Ravengirl said...

Wow, what an elegant card!

jan farnworth said...

wow just stunning.

Rosemary said...

oh my... this is just so very beautiful!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Stunning card. Love the soft elegance of it. Thank you for the great tutorial showing you created this. I've never used plaster on my cards but you've tempted me to try now.

Shan said...

Tiffany, your card is stunning as always. I am a huge fan of your work as I am sure you already know. I love it!!! I hope you have a blessed weekend sweetie.
Hugs,
Shan

Heather said...

LOVE it!! It's so elegant and damask is my absolute favorite design element. The dimension on this must be amazing in person.

craftymom205 said...

Beautiful card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Tiffany, this is a gorgeous card! You can use it for a wedding card if you change the sentiment since the colors you've used are perfect! Love the damask and sentiment!

Susie said...

What an elegant and beautiful card. Love all of the texture and detail.

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my heavens...this is such lovely elegance!

Kellie 0:) said...

Beautiful. Love the texture to it all. TFS

cm said...

Gorgeous! The layout, the patterned paper and the sentiment add up to an eye-catching, heart-warming, thoughtful card. Your video = bonus!! Thank you for sharing!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow the plaster makes such a pretty effect...so elegant.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so stunning and cool at the same time!!! LOVE that background!

Tammy Ozuna said...

Simply beautiful, Tiff. Love that texture you added.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! Love all that yummy texture!

Larissa Heskett said...

Simply Beautiful!! I LOVE the design!! THANKS for the AWESOME Technique Video!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!