Friday, February 4, 2011

Get Sketchy 73 and AnnaBelle Stamps say it in.....


Hey all. I had so much fun creating this card. It took me a few tries to get it "just right" but I love how it turned out.

I used the Sketch from Get Sketchy and the Say It in....blue, chocolate and pink challenge for AnnaBelle Stamps.

For my card I used some Websters Pages patterned paper. I also used a border stamp from AnnaBelle Stamps along with the flat back pearls. The sentiment stamp is from Verve Stamps. The gorgeous flower is from Alee'

Hope you enjoy and have a fabulous weekend.

11 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Very pretty - love the embossing! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card Tiffany! Love the clear embossed background and your pretty ribbon and rose detail.
How good to see one of your cards in this weeks AnnaBelle challenge!

Nancy said...

Really lovely card Tiffany! I like the combination of colors and techniques you used!...Nancy :o)

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So pretty! love the flower and pearl!

Andrea said...

Beautiful and elegant as always Tiffany :)
Thanks for playing along with us :)
Andrea
x

Kylie said...

Hi Tiffany,
What a gorgeous card!
Love the sketch you worked with and loving all your specials touches, gorgeous card Tiff!
I hope your well!

Hugs,
Kylie X

Kerry Steger said...

Hi Tiffany,
I love the shades of colour that you used on this card - that soft pink is just so pretty. I also love the embossing as well. Very pretty.

yyam said...

What a classy and elegant card! Love the embossed design....it adds a subtle texture! :)

Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)

Sue said...

so elegant Tiffany! I love how you have use a dark blue, fabulous with the brown and pink! thanks for playing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps! :)

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Tiffany, loving the ribbon, the colour scheme and the gorgeous sentiment. It's great to see you playing along with the AnnaBelle Stamps challenge still!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!