Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Americas funniest layout!!! Blog candy challenge!!!!

**** you will not be getting this full page kit as i will be making one using these papers with other product.

Hi ladies!!! I am in the giving mood...... so it is blog candy time!!!! But your not getting away with just leaving a comment. Before I tell you the rules...Do you want to know what you will win????? Websters pages!!!!! I will be making a page kit using 12 x12 papers from websters. I will add some of my favorite things that go on every one of my layouts!!! such as websters trim,prima prima and more prima, pearls and trinket pins!!! Ok so now that you know what you will win.........
Here is the rules!!
1. Make a layout using your funniest pictures. I want to laugh when i see the layout. You have to use at least 2 pictures.(if the picture is not "funny" but there is a super funny story you can journal the story but make sure that i can read it!
2.You have to use ribbon
3. You have to stamp at least 1 time on the layout.
4. You have to use paper from a old collection.....if possible at least a year old. Not any newer then 2 months.
5. You also need to use something out of your stash that you have not touched or is not open....it can be new but try to reach for something that you bough a while ago and have not used.
6.HAVE FUN!!!


To enter simply make your layout, and leave a comment linking me directly to your layout. If you have a blog i want to see a description of the layout.
You have until january 29th to enter!!!

How I will choose a winner. i will simply look at all the layouts and make sure they meet the criteria and number them all.....I will put them in a bowl and have mateo pick a number!!!

If i get enough entries i will do a second prize as well..... so if you want to put this on your blog please do!!!

HAVE FUN LADIES!!
***i will be making a layout soon

3 comments:

Gina said...

woo hoooo! love Websters (an you!) Thanks Tiff...I am on it!

*gina*

Scrappinology said...

ok Tiff I finished and my layout is at the beach!

http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/photo/for-tiffanys-blog-candy?context=user

Pigott Clan said...

you are too cute! I have to figure out which funny pics to use!!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!